Our clients play a very important role in the recruitment process. There are several responsibilities we ask our clients to accept to ensure a successful search. These include:
- Provide all the information necessary to ensure the recruiter understands the history, office climate, structure and goals of the company/firm.
- Clearly let the recruiter know what information should be kept confidential about the search.
- Keep the recruiter informed of any changes that might affect the search such as pending reorganization, reassignment, internal candidates, etc.
- Provide timely feedback to the recruiter regarding candidates’ resumes and interviews.
- Promptly schedule interviews with promising candidates as though they were a “most valued customer.”
- Please be aware that you need to sell your firm/company and its benefits to prospective candidates.
- Provide all pertinent information to candidates which will enable them to make their career decisions.
- Make a decision on whom to hire in a timely manner. Your recruiter can identify and recommend, but it is your organization the candidate will be joining and your decision.
- Please prepare your “insiders” before hiring an “outsider” and concentrate on making the hired individual feel welcome and like an “insider” very quickly.
- Promptly remit payment on our invoices when they are due.
By doing the above, you and your recruiter will have worked together to ensure the success of the search and the subsequent performance on the job!