At KBA, our goal is to achieve the best match. Every Firm/Company, job and applicant is different, and we pride ourselves on asking the right questions to understand both the candidate’s and the company’s unique needs.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH KBA
- Save Money: Our Rates are competitive and reduce the hiring costs when considering the expense of ads, salaries and benefits required for additional in-house recruiting staff; maintenance of applicant databases; time to test and check references; other administrative costs that take your Managers’ time away from other duties where he/she would be better served.
- In addition, we have rolled out our new A La Carte Services which allow you to select different components of the recruiting and selections process with which you need the most assistance.
- Training and Workshops: We offer training workshops in variety of topics tailored to meet our client’s needs.
- Save Time: In most searches, you can expect resumes within hours of authorizing a new search.
- Efficiency: When working with KBA, you will deal only with a professional recruiter with a proven track record. We work one-on-one to personally meet, screen, and test as appropriate each candidates prior to your meeting them.
- Professionalism: We understand what it takes to successfully fill a position and attract only the best candidates.
- Guarantee: Our fees are very competitive and reasonable for each candidate we place. We work closely with our clients during the employee’s probationary period to assure successful transition into regular employment status.
- Research: We vigorously research the current business trends and technologies in the legal market to assist you in staying competitive, including salary surveys, benefit surveys, etc.
- Candidate Services: We listen carefully to our candidates to find the right fit for them. We counsel them and prepare them for interviews, we assist them with feedback and answering questions, and we assist them in negotiating salaries that are fair and reasonable. We do all the communication between client and candidate.
- Ethics: We are members of two professional recruiting associations CSP and ASA. We comply with high standards of ethical conduct in dealings with employees, clients, and competitors.
- Women-Owned Business: We are 100% women owned and we have been in business in the Bay Area since 1993.